Take the best from the Puffco Peak, Kandypens Oura, Dr. Dabber Switch, and put them into a compact, affordable package and you would get this, the SOC E-Nail! The SOC is a portable concentrate e-rig vape capable of heating up to 600° F in under 30 seconds, allowing you to enjoy your essential oils and concentrates without the hassle of breaking out your glass rig and blowtorch. Simply choose from 4 temperature settings, heat it up, and enjoy!
S.O.C. stands for System on Chip, meaning the SOC is run by a smart on-board chip, allowing it to accurately reach and maintain temperatures and overall system settings throughout uses. Just like the Puffco Peak, the SOC uses a ceramic bowl with a ceramic topper for efficient heating and large cloud production. If you're into cloud chasing and love producing huge vapor clouds, the SOC has got you covered!
The SOC is only 6.25" tall making it one of the shortest E Rigs on the market today, and also one of the hottest! With a max temperature of 600° F coupled with a ceramic chamber to ensure maximum vapor, any concentrate or oil you put inside will give you one of the best experiences when you draw it out!
What's Included with the SOC Vape
Open up the box and you'll find everything packed nicely within a custom-cut foam padding. There are two levels, so once you take out the SOC E-Rig don't forget to take out one layer of foam!
- SOC Base, 2600mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Hand Blown borosilicate Glass Piece
- Removable Atomizer
- 3x Ceramic Bowls
- Ceramic Atomizer Cover
- Hand Blown Carb Cap
- Metal Loading Tool
- Silicone Storage Jar
- 3x Snappable, Isopropyl Alcohol-filled Cotton Swabs
- USB recharging cable
How to Use Your SOC Portable E-Rig
Interested in learning how to use the SOC before you get it? Check out this Quick Start guide!
- Fully charge device before first use. Device pulses white while charging and turns off automatically when complete.
- With the glass chamber removed from the base, fill glass with water just above the air holes. Do not fill glass while attached to base. If necessary, dry the glass to ensure no water is allowed into the lower section.
- Align inlet hole on the front of the glass with atomizer. Carefully push the front of the glass into the base, then the back.
- To lock / unlock the device, quickly click the power button 5 times.
- Quickly click the button 3 times to select heat settings.
- Blue: 450° F; Green: 500° F; Orange: 550° F; White: 600° F.
- Use the Metal Loading Tool to place contents on the bottom surface of the bowl (not the sides).
- Place carb cap on top of atomizer.
- Hold the button for 3 seconds to initiate heat-up. Pulsing light indicates heat-up mode is active.
- Because the system uses smart technology to adjust the heating based on content the heating time may vary, but the average heating time is around 30 seconds.
- Heating can be canceled at any time by holding the button again.
- When fully heated, the SOC will emit a long beeping tone and the light will flash. Inhale gently for the best results!
- Use a cotton swab to clean the chamber after each use.
Follow these instructions and you will keep your SOC in tip-top shape for years to come.
Proper cleaning is just as important as enjoying your concentrates. SOC recommends a thorough cleaning every 20 uses and following these simple instructions will help you keep your device working like new all throughout its life. These same instructions are inside the manual.
- Ensure everything has cooled before starting.
- Remove the Glass Chamber before unscrewing or re-inserting the atomizer.
- Clean carb cap and glass by soaking in isopropyl alcohol. Rinse clean with water after.
- Atomizer can be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol fully assembled or disassembled (all ceramic pieces removed; see instructions for detailed view). Be sure to clean gold connector on base and bottom of atomizer with an alcohol soaked cotton swab.
- If your bowl cannot be easily removed, do not attempt to forcefully remove it. See online instructions at socvape.com or contact support immediately.
- WARNING: After cleaning, allow all parts to dry thoroughly before use. Do not get the base wet- it's electric and will break.